Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Power of the Set List

From Friday's Minus 5 show at the Mission Theater in Portland, Oregon.  Hee!  I've never gotten one with chord changes on it before...wonder whose this was?   I didn't actually grab it off the stage myself.  Had it handed to me.  

Was a fun show!  I missed Weinland's opener - thought the deal was doors at 8 but it really was show at 8.  I made it just about 9 just before the Minus 5 went on.   Minus 5 lineup was:  Scott McCaughey, Peter Buck on bass (the lovely Blue Rickenbacker this time out), John Ramberg on guitar and Ezra Holbrook on drums.  Additional vocal support by Little Sue, The Shee Bee Gees and Jane McDonald (on sleighbells as well...)  




Hee!  Scott wrote the setlist on the back of the flyer for the Backyard Bird Shop!  

No comments: