Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wreckless Eric!!!

Gotta love it when you get a text at 6-something p.m. telling you that Wreckless Eric and Amy Rigby will be playing locally at 8! Complete surprise. I had no idea they were coming. Sure glad I didn't miss out!

They were awesome - dodgy keyboard set up and all!  It had just gotten to Portland, to my friend's work, from eBay and Amy hadn't even gotten to play it before Thursday.  Worked out fine.  She's possibly more awesome even than Eric himself.  They're both all kinds of 'wow' (which is what I said 'bout Obama's acceptance speech when we were all having drinks earlier and cracked everybody up) hee!

See for yourself!


She didn't do that one this time, but did the last time she and Eric were through - last winter.

Here's Amy & Eric together


I'm sure glad someone did "Nail them Together"   They really are all kinds of 'wow'.
...even better - they're playing for kids!  That's in a library. My love for these two just grew 10 times - though I gotta know how Eric made it through the entire show without a single 'f*ck!" :)

If you're a Seattleite or heading there for Bumbershoot they're playing up there today-Saturday August 30 - 6:45 PM - 7:45 PM @ Wells Fargo Stage.





No comments: