Sunday, May 3, 2009

Soundtrack to Life #8



Gawd.  This is what was happening in Vancouver BC while I was leading a fairly sheltered 16 year old life in Eugene Oregon.

The Bowie song I've really had in my head today is Star from The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars  ("... just watch me now") but there isn't a decent vid of that to be found anywhere on teh internets right now.  

That and the best video of Jean Genie has the embedding "disabled by request".  This one is an interesting bit of history for sure.

Odd aside #1  Soundtrack to Life Post #8 = legs on a spider.

Odd aside #2  Lynne Rosetto Kasper's Splendid Table on APR just played the riff from R.E.M.'s Bang and Blame!  And now they're playing out that segment with Hollow Man.  Nice!  

I should go see if the episode is online and see what it was all about...

Ah!  It is!

No comments: